Skip Navigation
Michigan Department of Human, Official Website for the State of Michigan Home
close print view
  Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
How will I get my cash benefits?
You will be able to make cash purchases using the Bridge Card at retail locations that display the QUEST logo. You will be able to ask for cash back with a purchase and some retail locations will offer cash back without a purchase. This will be up to store policy. Look for the QUEST logo or ask a store employee if the Bridge Card is accepted. You will also be able to use authorized ATM locations displaying the QUEST logo with the dollar sign to make cash withdrawals.

FAQ Categories
 •  General Questions
 •  Adoption
 •  Child Care Fund: General
 •  Child Care Fund: Monitoring Changes
 •  Complaints
 •  Customer Resources
 •  Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT)
 •  Emergency Needs
 •  Equal Opportunity
 •  Family Independence Program (FIP)
 •  Foster Care
 •  Foster Care Age 18-21
 •  Home Heating Credit - Department of Treasury
 •  Legislative Services - Top Constituent Questions Answered
 •  Native American Affairs
 •  Safe Delivery
 •  State Disability Assistance (SDA)
 •  Weatherization
QR code Home
PoliciesMichigan Survey

Copyright © 2014 State of Michigan