- Injury and Illness (I&I) Report Processing Instruction
- Using the MIOSHA Employee Injury/Illness Incident Report Form
- Employee Injury/Illness Incident Report Form
- Part 11. Recording & Reporting of Occupational Injuries & Illnesses
- MIOSHA Recordkeeping Forms 300, 300A and 301 (Excel Spreadsheet Version)
The MIOSHA Recordkeeping Forms 300, 300A and 301 are available in Excel Spreadsheet format.
- MIOSHA Form 301 - Injury and Illness Incident Report Within 7 calendar days after receiving information about a recordable work-related injury or illness the employer must fill out this form or an equivalent.
- MIOSHA Form 300 - Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses
- MIOSHA Form 300A - Summary of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses All establishments covered by Part 11. Recording and Reporting of Injuries and Illnesses, must complete this summary page.
- Part 11. Injury & Illness Recordkeeping Book (SP #33)
- Injury & Illness Recordkeeping Requirements for Temporary Workers Fact Sheet
- Recording and Reporting of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses (MIOSHA-STD-05-2) MIOSHA Agency Instruction - May 20, 2011
- Injury/Illness Analysis and Cost Estimation (HO-44)
- MIOSHA Recordkeeping General Guide for Recording (MISS-1)
- Director's Letter & Instructions
Blank form to print, complete and mail
Online form to complete and submit online.
- Case & Demographic Data Case and Demographic Characteristics for Work-related Injuries and Illnesses
- Non-Fatal Occupational Injury & Illness Data Numbers, selected case types, incidence rates by industry and publications.
- Annual Fatality Information
There were 37 MIOSHA-related deaths in 2014. 2009 saw the lowest number with 24. Use the information in this table to build hazard awareness and prevent risk for similar occurrences in your workplace. This table shares preliminary details about many of the fatalities reported to MIOSHA.
- Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries
- Program-Related Fatality Data
- Construction Health Information on occupational health standards citations written in FY 2009
- Construction Safety Information on construction safety standards citations written in FY 2013
- General Industry Safety & Health Information on general industry safety & health standards violations written in FY 2013