- Advance Directives: The Michigan Peace of Mind Registry Someday, an illness or injury may leave you unable to make important health care decisions for yourself. To prepare for that possibility, you may want to write down your wishes in an advance directive. An advance directive can help ensure your wishes are honored in the future. To learn more, visit the Michigan Peace of Mind Registry.
- Questions and Answers Regarding Implementation Timeline Change for Michigan Managed Care Request for Proposal
- It's important that your family knows what to do in case of an emergency. The new Michigan Prepares app helps you establish a plan so that you and your family can stay healthy and safe. http://michigan.gov/michiganprepares
Latest News from MDCH
- Michigan recognizes Lynch Syndrome Hereditary Cancer Awareness Week; New cooperative agreement with CDC enhances surveillance, education and policy interventions
- Michigan receives $5.5 million to provide rental assistance to persons with disabilities
- MDCH urges screening during Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month; Several test options including simple take home tests
- March named Developmental Disabilities Awareness Month in Michigan; Lt. Gov. Brian Calley: "Look for different abilities, not disabilities"
- MDCH supports Rare Disease Day, recognizes importance of Newborn Screening