The WIC Program
- Michigan WIC Division Mission and Vision
- What is WIC? WIC is a health and nutrition program that has demonstrated a positive effect on pregnancy outcomes, child growth and development. Here are some facts about WIC:
- How Does WIC Work? The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) is a federally-funded program that serves low and moderate income pregnant, breastfeeding, and postpartum women, infants, and children up to age 5 who have a nutrition-related health problem.
- What Does WIC Provide?
- How WIC Makes A Difference
- Michigan WIC Program Guidelines