- Consumer tips and brochures provide information on important utility topics such as: reducing energy use, bill payment assistance programs, selecting a long distance telephone company, and reducing telemarketing sales calls. New publications are created as consumer needs are identified or new services become available.
- Information on electric issues including: the selection of alternative electric suppliers, surviving electrical power outages, service interruption credits, reducing energy usage, appliance service plans, and bill payment assistance programs. View More
- Information on natural gas issues including: the selection of alternative gas suppliers, estimated bills, reducing energy use, and bill payment assistance programs. View More
- Information on telephone issues including: slamming, cramming, telemarketing sales calls, telephone calling cards, 900 numbers, and tips for selecting a long distance telephone company. View More
- Information on issues small business customers encounter related to energy and telecommunications services in Michigan including: energy utility security deposits, customer contracts, meter accessibility, and porting, slamming, cramming of telecommunications services. View More
- Information on video/cable television issues: informal and formal dispute resolution process for filing video/cable television complaints. View More
- If you are planning to hire a household goods moving company to move you within the state of Michigan, make sure the company you choose has a license from the Michigan Public Service Commission. View More